BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am now

Lord,

You tell me to come to you when I'm weary, when I'm dry, when I'm thirsty, when I'm hungry, when I'm burnt out.

I come to You tonight weary, dry, thirsty, hungry, and burnt out. Bring me back to Your arms. Hold me now.

I don't deserve rest, I don't deserve mercy or grace or love. BUT I WANT IT! I NEED IT!!

I can't do this on my own, I can't even do this if the whole world helped me. Only with You can I survive, only with You can I breathe fresh and clean air.

I wish I could, I wish I was, and I wish I am....
I desire One and Only One thing and that is to be in Your presence. Because I know that if I'm there in Your presence, nothing can shake me, nothing can tear me apart, nothing can defeat the victory that has been won on the cross of calvary!

Lord, teach me and guide me back to Your presence, I feeeeeel so dang alone, I desire to be with You and I desire to bow down in front of Your feet and wash them, as you washed mine!

LORD WILL YOU LEAD ME TO TAKE UP MY CROSS AND FOLLOW WHEREVER YOU GO!, cause, the person I am is now.

0 comments: