BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh How Great is The Mystery

God, first of all, I want to thank You for all that You have done for me and for my family, for my brothers and sisters, and SOON-TO-BE brothers and sisters! Thank you for creating us, loving us, and providing for us! You always hear us when we cry out, you always comfort us when we are alone. Father God, how long I love to dwell in Your presence. Only if this life was long enough for me to even comprehend how wonderful Your peace and joy is. Only if, but there will be a day of everlasting that I am hoping for in our Lord Jesus Christ.

God, I pray that I will start to obey, because for what You have told me today, You told me, "Jin! It doesn't matter how long you walk with me, it matters how long you obey me!" So God, change me, transform me, that I will obey You and not just walk with You Father.

I also pray this for ALL my brothers and sisters out there that too love to serve the Almighty God! Forever let Your presence reign in my life, in my heart, in my mind, and in my strength. Continue break me and rebuild me even stronger just like a muscle. Continue to do your good good good work that you started on 9-8-06.

Father I also pray for those that have lost brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, daughters, and sons, and all that is in between. For 9-11 has been a tragic day for those that have lost lives! God come to those and comfort those that are in need of Your presence, which is EVERYONE! Lord, let Your heaven break loose in their lives and in our lives as well, as well in mine! Heed to our call of rescue, listen to us when we are in trouble, for trouble is always coming our way! But by Your strength we are able to stand tall and continue to run this race as if I am a athlete!

Father God and Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for everything and continue to draw me closer to You and Your dwelling place. Give me dreams, desires, hopes, needs, and wants of Your Perfect Love!

Amen!

0 comments: