BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So easy = so tempting

Good day blogger,

I've been dealing with a certain issue for quite a while. And the issue is my past... its so tempting to go back, so easy to go back. To being cold hearted, letting no one near, making sure that I am left alone and not thought of by anyone. Slowly I've been catching myself doing this, letting no one near, starting to have a cold heart... the reason I want to go back to it is because when you don't care about anything, nothing matters to you in the world, nor in your life.

Some part of me, i would call it devil jin, wants to stop caring for you everyone, wants to stop thinking about everyone and wants to cut communications off. But there is this one part of me that loves to care, that loves to think and that loves to have that communication.

My soul is aching, my heart is burning with a fire cold as ice, and my dreams are nagging on me.


But when I look at the sky and the clouds and all that is above, my mind goes blank, my heart stops beating, and the ache in my soul becomes numb.

0 comments: