BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

To Know

Today with 3 other great people, I started something that I knew I was going to struggle in. Even though I laughed saying these things, beyond that laughter, I was scared. Still am scared. How am I supposed to keep on keeping on? To me, its almost impossible.

While thinking about all of this, it made me think about my past, think about who I was what I used to do. Its strange that from my past, I still carried these habits of gaming, of watching anime, of saying interesting words. Not saying those are bad things, but I want to change the habits from gaming to loving, from watching anime to understanding, from saying to listening.

Maybe through this experience of just relying on God, relying on Him will cause me to just come to a ultimate realization. A great realization where I will finally know that I don't need these things in my life to have joy and live a abundant life. I know that, You Lord, came down to give me abundant life, but there are days, many days where I just do something else, because of the instant satisfaction that only lasts a couple hours. I hope that through this you will free me, release me from this demonic hold Lord. Crucify it on the cross, tear down the walls that hold me back from you, and release a flow of water that will wash away sins Lord.


A single name holds many things about a person, a single name can identify many things about a person. I WANT to do this to know Your name. I CHOSE to do this.. to know Your name.

So Lord, let me know that Your name came and set me free, that I'm forgiven and alive in You. That Your glory is in me and that I can forever believe that You are my King. Let me know that Your name caught my heart with Your truth and Your righteousness, where Your grace captivated my heart and overcame my brokenness. To know Your name that delivered me Your Spirit, to be led by Your Word, to know that Your love will never fail.

"'Cause I know You gave, the World Your only Son for us to know Your name, to live within the Saviours love and He took my place, knowing He'd be crucified and you loved... you loved, a people undeserving!" --Hillsong - To Know Your Name.

Lord, keep me in Your arms so that I can get to Know Your name.

-Jin Yi

0 comments: