BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

You always asked me why?

You wanted to know why, so you kept on asking me.

Why? Why did I go that far? Why didn't I stop?

I do crazy things when I'm in love, I am crazy cause I am in love. Nothing really matters to me because of love. I just can't help it!

So I'm sorry, blame me, hurt me, seize me from my own grief. Rebel, confront me your pain and your suffering. GO! Ask me again why? So that I can say that I love you.

Seeing you, hearing you, speaking to you, watching you, looking into your eyes made my head go clear, made my mind sink into the valley of an ocean. I can't think straight when your near me, when you speaking to me, my insides feel all fuzzy like a teddy bear and I can't seem to get my words straight!

Its all because I like you, maybe.......... maybe its something else.. I don;t know, what is happening to me my agent? Where are you my agent?

I TRIPLE DOUBLE FREAKING DARE YOU TO ASK ME WHY!

so that I can say those 3 words again,

"I love you."


Sometimes I do crazy things when I'm in love.

Like this blog :D

0 comments: